ino-headers 0.4.0-2.1 (main)
- 0.4.0-2.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 12:23:17 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- ino-headers_0.4.0-2.1.dsc (main)
- W no-qa-in-changelog
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- W qa-upload-has-incorrect-version-number 0.4.0-2.1
- W superfluous-file-pattern debian/copyright ltmain.sh (Files, line 11)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.4 (released 2012-09-19) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- ino-headers-doc_0.4.0-2.1_all.deb (main)