igmpproxy 0.3-1 (main)
- 0.3-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 7:03:16 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.10 are below.
- igmpproxy_0.3-1.dsc (main)
- E missing-build-dependency-for-dh-addon autoreconf => dh-autoreconf | debhelper (>= 9.20160403~) | debhelper-compat
- W orig-tarball-missing-upstream-signature igmpproxy_0.3.orig.tar.gz
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.3 (released 2017-12-27) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- igmpproxy_0.3-1_amd64.deb (main)
- W missing-systemd-service-for-init.d-script etc/init.d/igmpproxy igmpproxy