ifuse 1.1.4-1 (main)
- 1.1.4-1 (experimental)
- 1.1.4~git20181007.3b00243-1 (bullseye, buster, sid)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 11:23:24 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the experimental distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- ifuse_1.1.4-1.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- P co-maintained-package-with-no-vcs-fields
- P debug-symbol-migration-possibly-complete --dbgsym-migration='ifuse-dbg (<< 1.1.3-0.1~)' (line 10)
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 119)
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 73)
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 3)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- ifuse_1.1.4-1_amd64.deb (main)
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/ifuse.1.gz line 10 "allow to" "allow one to"