- 0.6-2 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.6-1 (bullseye)
httpcode 0.6-2 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 1:36:24 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.18
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- httpcode_0.6-2.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 0.6-2
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.0.0 (released 2017-05-28) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/hc.1
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P update-debian-copyright 2017 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:13]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature