hello-traditional 2.10-5 (main)
- 2.10-5 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 12:01:19 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- hello-traditional_2.10-5.dsc (main)
- I debian-rules-parses-dpkg-parsechangelog (line 13)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/hello/hello-(.*).tar.gz (line 9)
- I no-dh-sequencer
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- P homepage-field-uses-insecure-uri http://www.gnu.org/software/hello/
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P package-does-not-use-debhelper-or-cdbs
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- hello-traditional_2.10-5_amd64.deb (main)