hcxtools 6.0.2-1 (main)
- 6.0.2-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 6:48:22 PM and took 5 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- hcxtools_6.0.2-1.dsc (main)
- hcxtools_6.0.2-1+b1_amd64.deb (main)
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/hcxpcapngtool endianess endianness
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/hcxpcaptool "allow to" "allow one to"
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/hcxpsktool lable label
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/hcxpcaptool.1.gz line 70 "allow to" "allow one to"
- P spelling-in-override-comment embedded-library (line 1) possitive positive
- P spelling-in-override-comment embedded-library (line 2) possitive positive
- P spelling-in-override-comment possible-gpl-code-linked-with-openssl (line 6) possitive positive
- O embedded-library usr/bin/hcxhashtool: ieee-data
- O embedded-library usr/bin/whoismac: ieee-data