hamexam 1.7.0-3 (main)
- 1.7.0-3 (bullseye, sid)
- 1.6.0-2 (buster)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 10:38:37 AM and took 28 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- hamexam_1.7.0-3.dsc (main)
- W no-versioned-debhelper-prerequisite 9
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P no-homepage-field
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 103)
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 13)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- hamexam_1.7.0-3_all.deb (main)
- I description-possibly-contains-homepage http://www.arrl.org/licensing-preparation-exams
- I desktop-entry-lacks-keywords-entry usr/share/applications/hamexam.desktop
- I package-contains-documentation-outside-usr-share-doc usr/share/hamexam/README
- I synopsis-is-a-sentence "Study tool for USA FCC amateur radio (ham) exams."