gtkterm 1.1.1-1 (main)
- 1.1.1-1 (bullseye, sid)
- 0.99.7+git9d63182-2 (buster)
The run started on 5/20/2021, 1:24:56 PM and took 3 seconds. Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.244 are below.
- gtkterm_1.1.1-1.dsc (main)
- I older-source-format 1.0
- I unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright paragraph at line 20
- I wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright and (line 11)
- I wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright icon/*.png (line 20)
- P maintainer-desktop-entry debian/gtkterm.desktop
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- gtkterm_1.1.1-1_amd64.deb (main)
- I desktop-entry-contains-encoding-key usr/share/applications/gtkterm.desktop:2 Encoding
- I desktop-entry-lacks-keywords-entry usr/share/applications/gtkterm.desktop
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/gtkterm
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/gtkterm "Allows to" "Allows one to"
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/gtkterm.1.gz line 64 "Allows to" "Allows one to"