graphviz-dot-mode 0.4.2-2 (main)
- 0.4.2-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 6:06:30 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- graphviz-dot-mode_0.4.2-2.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.3 (released 2017-12-27) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- P no-homepage-field
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/control (line 23)
- P trailing-whitespace debian/control (line 24)
- P trailing-whitespace debian/control (line 25)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- elpa-graphviz-dot-mode_0.4.2-2_all.deb (main)
- I extra-license-file usr/share/doc/elpa-graphviz-dot-mode/LICENSE.md.gz
- I synopsis-is-a-sentence "Emacs mode for the dot-language used by graphviz."
- M executable-in-usr-lib usr/lib/emacsen-common/packages/install/elpa-graphviz-dot-mode
- M executable-in-usr-lib usr/lib/emacsen-common/packages/remove/elpa-graphviz-dot-mode