grammatica 1.6+ds-3 (main)
- 1.6+ds-3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 6:05:39 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- grammatica_1.6+ds-3.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.3 (released 2017-12-27) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- I override_dh_auto_test-does-not-check-DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS (line 13)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/classpath.patch
- I wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright ./src/java/net/percederberg/grammatica/output/VisualBasic*.java (line 11)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libgrammatica-java_1.6+ds-3_all.deb (main)
- O spelling-error-in-description-synopsis compiler compiler (duplicate word) compiler