google-glog 0.5.0+really0.4.0-2 (main)
The run started on 1/20/2022, 12:00:15 PM
and took 3.7 seconds.
The installation packages came from the
distribution for the
Your hints from Lintian version
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- google-glog_0.5.0+really0.4.0-2.dsc (main)
- I debian-rules-contains-unnecessary-get-orig-source-target [debian/rules]
- I duplicate-short-description libgoogle-glog-dev libgoogle-glog0v5 [debian/control]
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream [debian/patches/x32_build_fix.patch]
- I quilt-patch-missing-description [debian/patches/20120617_fix_for_hurd.diff]
- I quilt-patch-missing-description [debian/patches/20120621_errnos.diff]
- I quilt-patch-missing-description [debian/patches/20130313_fix_test_on_ports.diff]
- P update-debian-copyright 2012 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:10]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature [debian/watch]
- libgoogle-glog-dev_0.5.0+really0.4.0-2_amd64.deb (main)
- libgoogle-glog0v5_0.5.0+really0.4.0-2_amd64.deb (main)