golang-gopkg-eapache-queue.v1 1.0.2-4 (main)
- 1.0.2-4 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 6:00:04 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- golang-gopkg-eapache-queue.v1_1.0.2-4.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- W unnecessary-team-upload
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.6 (released 2014-09-17) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing