golang-gopkg-eapache-go-resiliency.v1 1.0.0-6 (main)
- 1.0.0-6 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 6:00:02 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- golang-gopkg-eapache-go-resiliency.v1_1.0.0-6.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 1.0.0-6
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.7 (released 2016-02-01) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- golang-gopkg-eapache-go-resiliency.v1-dev_1.0.0-6_all.deb (main)
- W debian-changelog-line-too-long line 7