golang-goleveldb 0.0~git20200815.5c35d60-1 (main)
- 0.0~git20200815.5c35d60-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 5:58:21 PM and took 5 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- golang-goleveldb_0.0~git20200815.5c35d60-1.dsc (main)
- W spelling-error-in-rules-requires-root Rules-requires-root (line 17)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.1 (released 2017-09-28) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- P cute-field debian/control@source Rules-requires-root vs Rules-Requires-Root
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature