golang-github-mendersoftware-openssl 1.1.0-2 (main)
- 1.1.0-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 5:50:03 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- golang-github-mendersoftware-openssl_1.1.0-2.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0002-Skip-TestEnsureSecLevel2-on-Debian-build.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- golang-github-mendersoftware-openssl-dev_1.1.0-2_all.deb (main)
- I synopsis-is-a-sentence "OpenSSL bindings for Go."