gobby 0.6.0-1 (main)
- 0.6.0-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 5:25:34 PM and took 6 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- gobby_0.6.0-1.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 218)
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- gobby_0.6.0-1_amd64.deb (main)
- I desktop-entry-lacks-keywords-entry usr/share/applications/gobby-0.5.desktop
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/gobby-0.5
- X maintainer-script-supports-ancient-package-version preinst:5 0.5.0-2 (2014-10-04 < 2017-06-18)