gnupg1 1.4.23-1.1 (main)
- 1.4.23-1.1 (bullseye, sid)
- 1.4.23-1 (buster)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 7:58:04 AM and took 12 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- gnupg1_1.4.23-1.1.dsc (main)
- W orig-tarball-missing-upstream-signature gnupg1_1.4.23.orig.tar.bz2
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0001-avoid-looking-for-git-info-during-autoreconf.patch
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 1 extra signature(s) for keyid 249B39D24F25E3B6
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P redundant-globbing-patterns debian/copyright [* util/assuan-socket.c] for util/assuan-socket.c
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- O license-problem-non-free-RFC doc/OpenPGP
- gnupg1_1.4.23-1.1_amd64.deb (main)