gnome-shell-timer 3.38.0-1 (main)
- 3.38.0-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.3.20+20190726-1 (bullseye)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 4:36:03 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- gnome-shell-timer_3.38.0-1.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/Use-config-script-in-system-path.patch
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- gnome-shell-timer_3.38.0-1_all.deb (main)