- 3.32.1-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
gnome-multi-writer 3.32.1-1 (main)
The run started on 11/25/2021, 3:18:00 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.113.26
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- gnome-multi-writer_3.32.1-1.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.3.0 (released 2018-12-23) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root [debian/control]
- P update-debian-copyright 2016 vs 2019 [debian/copyright:159]
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 4)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature [debian/watch]
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- gnome-multi-writer_3.32.1-1_amd64.deb (main)