gnome-gmail 2.7-2 (main)
- 2.7-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 4:32:40 PM and took 5 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- gnome-gmail_2.7-2.dsc (main)
- W upstream-metadata-field-unknown Homepage
- I debian-rules-contains-unnecessary-get-orig-source-target
- I debian-rules-parses-dpkg-parsechangelog (line 13)
- I debian-rules-parses-dpkg-parsechangelog (line 15)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.2 (released 2017-11-30) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/remove-setup-gi-dep
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root