gnome-dictionary 40.0-2 (main)
- 40.0-2 (bookworm, sid)
- 3.26.1-6 (bullseye)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 4:31:56 PM and took 17 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- gnome-dictionary_40.0-2.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.4.1 (released 2019-09-29) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I repackaged-source-not-advertised debian/copyright
- I unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright paragraph at line 12
- I wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright libgdict/* (line 12)
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- gnome-dictionary_40.0-2_amd64.deb (main)
- I hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/gnome-dictionary