gmbal-commons 3.2.1-b003-1.1 (main)
- 3.2.1-b003-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 4:28:43 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- gmbal-commons_3.2.1-b003-1.1.dsc (main)
- W no-newline-at-end debian/rules
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.5 (released 2018-07-04) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P hyphen-in-upstream-part-of-debian-changelog-version 3.2.1-b003
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libgmbal-commons-java_3.2.1-b003-1.1_all.deb (main)
- W bad-jar-name usr/share/java/glassfish-management-api.jar