globus-scheduler-event-generator 6.4-1 (main)
- 6.4-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 6.3-1 (bullseye)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 4:27:36 PM and took 5 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- globus-scheduler-event-generator_6.4-1.dsc (main)
- I binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "Section" in package globus-scheduler-event-generator-progs
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- P debug-symbol-migration-possibly-complete --dbgsym-migration='lib$(name)-dbg (<< 5.12-2~), $(name)-dbg (<< 5.12-2~)' (line 46)
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 16)
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 6)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- globus-scheduler-event-generator-progs_6.4-1_amd64.deb (main)
- libglobus-scheduler-event-generator0_6.4-1_amd64.deb (main)