globus-gsi-proxy-ssl 6.5-1 (main)
- 6.5-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 6.4-1 (bullseye)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 4:27:23 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- globus-gsi-proxy-ssl_6.5-1.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- P debug-symbol-migration-possibly-complete --dbgsym-migration='lib$(name)-dbg (<< 5.10-2~), $(name)-dbg (<< 4.1-4~)' (line 35)
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 16)
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 6)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libglobus-gsi-proxy-ssl1_6.5-1_amd64.deb (main)