globus-gram-client-tools 12.1-1 (main)
- 12.1-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 4:26:53 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- globus-gram-client-tools_12.1-1.dsc (main)
- I binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "Section" in package globus-gram-client-tools
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- P debug-symbol-migration-possibly-complete --dbgsym-migration='$(name)-dbg (<< 11.10-2~)' (line 32)
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 16)
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 6)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- globus-gram-client-tools_12.1-1_amd64.deb (main)
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/globusrun