globus-gass-cache-program 7.0-3 (main)
- 7.0-3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 5:58:35 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.10 are below.
- globus-gass-cache-program_7.0-3.dsc (main)
- I binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "Section" in package globus-gass-cache-program
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- P debug-symbol-migration-possibly-complete --dbgsym-migration='$(name)-dbg (<< 6.7-2~)' (line 32)
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 16)
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 6)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- globus-gass-cache-program_7.0-3_amd64.deb (main)