gkermit 1.0-11 (main)
- 1.0-11 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 4:19:46 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- gkermit_1.0-11.dsc (main)
- W debhelper-but-no-misc-depends gkermit
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I no-dh-sequencer
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.8.0 (released 2008-06-04) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/00-debian-local-changes.patch
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P no-homepage-field
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 63)
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 19)
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 3)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- gkermit_1.0-11_amd64.deb (main)
- W description-synopsis-starts-with-article
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/gkermit
- I hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/gkermit
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/gkermit.1.gz line 16 "GNU Public License" "GNU General Public License"
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/gkermit.1.gz line 264 overriden overridden