gddrescue 1.23-2 (main)
- 1.23-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 3:58:26 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- gddrescue_1.23-2.dsc (main)
- W orig-tarball-missing-upstream-signature gddrescue_1.23.orig.tar.xz
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 8 extra signature(s) for keyid 8FE99503132D7742
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 175)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- gddrescue_1.23-2+b1_amd64.deb (main)