gawk-doc 5.1.0-1 (non-free)
- 5.1.0-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 4:35:20 AM and took 8 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.10 are below.
- gawk-doc_5.1.0-1.dsc (non-free)
- W orig-tarball-missing-upstream-signature gawk-doc_5.1.0.orig.tar.xz
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I missing-explanation-for-contrib-or-non-free-package debian/copyright
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.8 (released 2016-04-06) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing