gajim-openpgp 1.3.9-2 (main)
- 1.3.9-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 4:32:47 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.10 are below.
- gajim-openpgp_1.3.9-2.dsc (main)
- W inconsistent-appstream-metadata-license debian/copyright org.gajim.Gajim.Plugin.openpgp.metainfo.xml (cc-by-sa-3.0 != gpl-3)
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I unused-entry-in-debian-source-include-binaries pgp.png (line 1)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing