fuzzysort 1.1.1-1.1 (main)
- 1.1.1-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 2:11:40 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- fuzzysort_1.1.1-1.1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.3 (released 2017-12-27) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/control (line 17)
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 5)
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- node-fuzzysort_1.1.1-1.1_all.deb (main)