fusion-icon 0.2.4-5 (main)
- 0.2.4-5 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 2:11:29 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- fusion-icon_0.2.4-5.dsc (main)
- I build-depends-on-python-dev-with-no-arch-any
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/python3
- I upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/fusion-icon.1
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- fusion-icon_0.2.4-5_all.deb (main)
- I desktop-entry-lacks-keywords-entry usr/share/applications/fusion-icon.desktop