fssync 1.6-1.1 (main)
- 1.6-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 2:10:17 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- fssync_1.6-1.1.dsc (main)
- W custom-compression-in-debian-source-options compression = xz (line 1)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I debian-rules-parses-dpkg-parsechangelog (line 8)
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.8 (released 2016-04-06) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- I vcs-field-uses-insecure-uri Git git://jmuchemb.eu/fssync.git
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- fssync_1.6-1.1_all.deb (main)