freedink 109.6-3 (main)
- 109.6-3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 2:02:42 PM and took 30 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- freedink_109.6-3.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 126.96.36.199 (released 2018-12-23) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 76 extra signature(s) for keyid 8FF1CB6E8D89059F
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/sdl2-2.0.10.patch
- P debug-symbol-migration-possibly-complete --dbgsym-migration='freedink-engine-dbg (<< 109.2-1~)' (line 28)
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- freedink-engine_109.6-3_amd64.deb (main)