fped 0.1+201210-1.2 (main)
- 0.1+201210-1.2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 12:26:46 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- fped_0.1+201210-1.2.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 7
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.4 (released 2012-09-19) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/gcc-10.patch
- I vcs-field-uses-insecure-uri Git git://projects.qi-hardware.com/fped.git
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P package-does-not-install-examples examples/
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 30)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- fped_0.1+201210-1.2+b1_amd64.deb (main)