fonts-engadget 1.001-1-5 (main)
- 1.001-1-5 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 10:59:47 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- fonts-engadget_1.001-1-5.dsc (main)
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright lgpl-2+ (line 13)
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright lgpl-2 (line 7)
- I unused-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright lgpl-2 or lgpl-2+ (line 19)
- P hyphen-in-upstream-part-of-debian-changelog-version 1.001-1
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- fonts-engadget_1.001-1-5_all.deb (main)