flashbench 62-1 (main)
- 62-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 10:30:47 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- flashbench_62-1.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.3 (released 2012-02-23) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/fix-lwn-url.patch
- I vcs-field-uses-insecure-uri Bzr lp:~ubuntu-core-dev/flashbench/debian
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 6)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- flashbench_62-1+b1_amd64.deb (main)