festvox-rablpc16k 2.4-1 (contrib)
- 2.4-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 10:09:39 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- festvox-rablpc16k_2.4-1.dsc (contrib)
- W debhelper-but-no-misc-depends festvox-rablpc16k
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://festvox.org/packed/festival/@ANY_VERSION@/voices/ (line 4)
- I older-source-format 1.0
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing