ezstream 1.0.2-1 (main)
- 1.0.2-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 9:41:03 AM and took 7 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- ezstream_1.0.2-1.dsc (main)
- ezstream_1.0.2-1_amd64.deb (main)
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/ezstream
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/ezstream-cfgmigrate
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/ezstream-cfgmigrate reencode re-encode
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/ezstream.1.gz line 527 quering querying
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/ezstream-file.1.gz line 46 follwing following
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/ezstream-file.1.gz line 56 "allows to" "allows one to"