eot-utils 1.1-1 (main)
- 1.1-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 9:15:55 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- eot-utils_1.1-1.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.w3.org/Tools/eot-utils/ (line 2)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.3 (released 2012-02-23) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 5)
- X deprecated-configure-filename
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- eot-utils_1.1-1+b1_amd64.deb (main)