enblend-enfuse 4.2-8 (main)
The run started on 1/20/2022, 9:15:03 AM
and took 6.3 seconds.
The installation packages came from the
distribution for the
Your hints from Lintian version
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- enblend-enfuse_4.2-8.dsc (main)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream [debian/patches/20_reproducible_sig.diff]
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream [debian/patches/45_ftbsf_microtype.diff]
- P no-dep5-copyright [debian/copyright]
- P very-long-line-length-in-source-file 1863 > 512 [doc/seam-line-visualization.tif:4]
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag [debian/rules:15]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature [debian/watch]
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- M very-long-line-length-in-source-file 515 > 512 [src/dynamic_loader/Makefile.in:461]
- enblend_4.2-8_amd64.deb (main)
- enfuse_4.2-8_amd64.deb (main)