emms 5.1-1 (main)
- 5.1-1 (bullseye, buster, sid)
The run started on 6/22/2021, 9:26:14 PM and took 8 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.260 are below.
- emms_5.1-1.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emms/emms-([\d.]*).tar.gz (line 3)
- I no-dh-sequencer
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 2 extra signature(s) for keyid FB51E8D8F3A8D319
- I unused-entry-in-debian-source-include-binaries debian/upstream/signing-key.pgp
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag line 6
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- emms_5.1-1+b1_amd64.deb (main)