emms 5.1-1 (main)
- 5.1-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 9:07:56 AM and took 7 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- emms_5.1-1.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emms/emms-([\d.]*).tar.gz (line 3)
- I no-dh-sequencer
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 2 extra signature(s) for keyid FB51E8D8F3A8D319
- I unused-entry-in-debian-source-include-binaries debian/upstream/signing-key.pgp (line 1)
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 6)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- emms_5.1-1+b1_amd64.deb (main)