elpy 1.34.0-2 (main)
- 1.34.0-2 (sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 9:02:31 AM and took 10 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- elpy_1.34.0-2.dsc (main)
- elpa-elpy_1.34.0-2_all.deb (main)
- I spare-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/elpy.1.gz
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/elpy.1.gz line 1483 prefered preferred
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/elpy.1.gz line 810 "allows to" "allows one to"
- O wrong-section-according-to-package-name elpa-elpy => lisp
- M executable-in-usr-lib usr/lib/emacsen-common/packages/install/elpa-elpy
- M executable-in-usr-lib usr/lib/emacsen-common/packages/remove/elpa-elpy