einsteinpy 0.3.0-2 (main)
- 0.3.0-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 8:54:38 AM and took 7 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- einsteinpy_0.3.0-2.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 0.3.0-2
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- I repackaged-source-not-advertised debian/copyright
- P package-does-not-install-examples docs/source/examples/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing