eas4tbsync 1.20-2 (main)
- 1.20-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 8:31:16 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- eas4tbsync_1.20-2.dsc (main)
- W upstream-metadata-field-unknown URL
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright paragraph at line 9
- I wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright unused/calTbSyncCalendar.js (line 9)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- webext-eas4tbsync_1.20-2_all.deb (main)
- W breakout-link firstname.lastname@example.org -> email@example.com