dot-forward 1:0.71-5 (main)
- 1:0.71-5 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 8:03:15 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- dot-forward_0.71-5.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/change-manpage-section.patch
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X non-consecutive-debian-revision 1:0.71-3 -> 1:0.71-5
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- dot-forward_0.71-5_amd64.deb (main)
- I hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/dot-forward