doclifter 2.19-2 (main)
- 2.19-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 7:39:25 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- doclifter_2.19-2.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.catb.org/~esr/doclifter/doclifter-(.*)\.tar\.gz (line 2)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.4.0 (released 2019-07-07) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/00-manlifter-outdir.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/01-fix-makefile.patch
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/default-to-py3k.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing