- 1:2.0.0-45 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
docbook-to-man 1:2.0.0-45 (main)
The run started on 11/25/2021, 11:53:58 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.113.26
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- docbook-to-man_2.0.0-45.dsc (main)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0009-remove-sp-dependency.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0011-Correct-spelling-mistakes-in-binary.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0012-Ensure-build-failures-in-subdirectories-cause-entire.patch
- P update-debian-copyright 2017 vs 2020 [debian/copyright:33]
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 5)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- docbook-to-man_2.0.0-45_amd64.deb (main)
- E malformed-override Unknown tag no-upstream-changelog in line 2