doas 6.8.1-2 (main)
- 6.8.1-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 7:35:33 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- doas_6.8.1-2.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 6.8.1-2
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/fix-pam-for-debian
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- doas_6.8.1-2_amd64.deb (main)